1525 E. Robinson St. Orlando, FL 32801
Our annual “Project Cheer” campaign is underway!
For over 30 years, the Mental Health Association of Central Florida, Inc. (MHACF), has helped spread holiday cheer to local behavioral hospital patients by assembling and delivering Care Packages over the holidays through our “Project Cheer“ initiative. These care packages typically contain personal care items, socks, playing cards or other activity, and a personalized “cheer” card.
This year our goal is to distribute care packages to 375 patients.
One $10 donation covers the cost of one care package and can make the difference to someone in need!
Please help us reach our goal and spread some holiday cheer to those in need by making a donation, volunteering, or gifting package items by Friday, October 1, 2021 to provide us time to pack and distribute.
- 375 new cozy socks (adult sized)
- 375 TRAVEL SIZE personal care items (shampoo, conditioner, deodorant, soap or body wash only)
- 375 individually wrapped snacks, treats and/or candy (sugar-free)
- 375 activities including: coloring books/word searches/crosswords/cards/ journals
Unfortunately, we cannot accept any donations that have wire binding, homemade treats or mouthwash, toothpaste or brushes. Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
How you can help:
- You can bring donated items to our office at 306 North Fern Creek Ave., Orlando, Florida 32803 during business hours (9:00am to 5:00pm Monday through Friday)
- Purchase items from our MHACF Project Cheer Amazon Wish List
- Click here to Donate and designate funds to purchase items
- Send a check by mail to our office: Mental Health Association of Central Florida, 1525 E Robinson St., Orlando, FL 32801.
Thank you for your generosity and compassion!
If you are interested in helping this project please contact Tiara Leath via email at TLeath@mhacf.org or call 407-898-0110 ext. 105.
“A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION & FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE (800-435-7352) WITHIN THE STATE. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE.” (Registration #CH 1245)
© 2021 Mental Health Association of Central Florida - Sitemap
Website Development & Hosting By Tinker Graphics