1525 E. Robinson St. Orlando, FL 32801
For over 30 years, the Mental Health Association of Central Florida, Inc. (MHACF), has provided “care packages” for over 250 individuals that are hospitalized in psychiatric facilities over the holidays through our “Project Cheer”. These care packages typically contain travel-sized toiletries, socks, a deck of playing cards or other activity and a handmade “cheer” card. This year we will be collaborating to distribute to patients that are hospitalized at ASPIRE Health Partners and AdventHealth Center for Behavioral Health. Please help us meet our goal by donating by December 18, 2020.
- 380 white cozy socks (adult sized)
- 380 TRAVEL SIZE shampoo
- 380 TRAVEL SIZE conditioner
- 380 TRAVEL SIZE deodorant
- 380 TRAVEL SIZE soap
- 380 snacks/ treats/ candy (sugar-free)
- 380 coloring books/word searches/crosswords/ cards/ journals
- ****Due to Risk Management guidelines from the facilities we cannot use donations that have wire binding or mouthwash with alcohol****
If you are interested in helping this project please contact Tiara Leath at Assistant@mhacf.org
How you can donate :
- You can bring donated items to our office assistant Tiara
- OR Purchase items from our Amazon Wish List for the “care packages”
- OR Click here to donate funds to purchase items
- OR Send a check by mail to our office:
Mental Health Association of Central Florida
1525 E Robinson St.
Orlando, FL 32801
Thank you for your kind gift!
“A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION & FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE (800-435-7352) WITHIN THE STATE. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE.” (Registration #CH 1245)
© 2021 Mental Health Association of Central Florida - Sitemap
Website Development & Hosting By Tinker Graphics