1525 E. Robinson St. Orlando, FL 32801
In partnership with Orange County Government and Florida Hospital, this new clinic is designated to treat patients with anxiety and depression with accompanying a co-occurring medical conditions. The clinic is available to uninsured individuals that meet certain criteria. Please call us at MHACF 407-898-0110 to see if you qualify.
- Patient must be over 18 years of age or older
- Primary psychiatric diagnosis of depressive or anxiety disorder
- Co-morbid medical conditions of preference cardiac or gastroenterology
- Patient has a primary care physician or is willing to establish one
- Patient is compliant with primary care appointments and medication regimen
- Of preference recent medical hospitalization or visit to the emergency room
- Permanent residence in Orange County
- Clinic is for the uninsured patient at this time
- Patient provides consent for clinic to have access to their PCP records and conversely for the PCP to obtain copies of our records
Interested in an internship with the Outlook Clinic?
The internship offers the opportunity to work and help patients of the mental health population. Also working alongside clinical professionals to help facilitate the office needs. Scheduling, phone referrals, and data entry will be prominent tasks. Please contact Jeffrey McCary (Jeffrey.email@example.com) with your resume and availability. We look forward to having you on the team!
“A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION & FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE (800-435-7352) WITHIN THE STATE. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE.” (Registration #CH 1245)
© 2017 Mental Health Association of Central Florida - Sitemap
Website Development & Hosting By Tinker Graphics